What you will turn in, attached together:
- Your Position Paper. Requirements:
- Rough draft or final draft
- Typed or handwritten
- MLA format (see poster: header, heading, title, line-spacing, margins)
- Follows outline
- Uses in-text citations, properly formatted
- Bibliography page
- The four tasks for two articles.
- Pick a topic, and read the provided articles:
- “The Health Risks of Obesity Have Been Exaggerated” -vs- “Obesity Poses a Serious Health Problem”
- “Cell Phone Use is a Danger to Others”, “States Should Try to Curb Teen Texting and Driving”, -vs- “Cell Phone Use While Driving May Not Always Pose a Danger”
- “A Curse of Diabetes Becomes a Blessing” -vs- “The Culture War On Diabetes”
- Complete the four tasks for the two provided articles. (List of Organization Patterns/Modes)
- Find one additional article. At Gale Databases. (Secondary access to Gale.)
- Make a bibliography page. (Guidelines with examples. Sample)
- Make a Mind-map.
- Write the paper, following the outline.